Administrators can update the reason they've retired participants in a particular program in case something has changed since the participant was retired from the program. If you'd like to retire participants in a program, check out the Retiring a Participant article.
Retiring a Participant from a Mentoring Program
- From the Admin home page, select Manage Enrollments to view all enrollments in your program.
- Select the Retired tab to view all participants that have been retired from the program.
- Select one of more participant enrollments that you'd like to update the retire reason and click Update Retire Reason.
- Select a reason why the selected participant(s) are being retired.
- Click Confirm when prompted.