Administrators can reset MentorcliQ users' passwords.
To reset a participant password
- From the Admin Panel home page, click View Participants.
- Use the search feature or filters on the left to locate the participant.
- Click the participant's name or photo to open the profile page.
- Click Edit.
- Click Account.
- Enter a temporary password into the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Save Profile.
- Send a note (or call) the participant and inform them of their new temporary password. Instruct them to reset their password in their Profile when they log on.