You can use the Communicate feature on the MentorcliQ Admin Panel to send notifications/communications to program participants.
The Communicate feature lets you send a message to:
- Specific participants - by searching for name or email address
- A group of participants by filtering on
- Registration status (example, send a message to all users who have not yet completed their profile)
- Match status (example, send a message to all users in an Active relationship)
- Program role (example, send a message only to mentees in the program)
To send a message to a group of participants:
- From the program Admin Panel, click Communicate.
- Use the Communicate page filters to locate the participant or group of participants that you would like to target. Click Apply to display participants matching the filter criteria.
- Select the participants to receive the notification. TIP: Click the checkbox at the top of the column to select all displayed participants.
- Click Compose Email.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter a Message.
- Click Preview Message.
- Confirm when prompted to send the message to the selected recipients.