Some program allow participants to suggest up to three mentoring matches during the enrollment process. Program administrators can review and consider participant suggestions when publishing mentoring matches.
If your program allows suggested matching, then you would have been prompted during enrollment to browse the mentoring pool and suggest up to three potential partners.
To suggest a mentoring match for yourself
- During the enrollment process, click Make a Suggestion when prompted.
- Browse the mentoring pool to identify potential matches.
- Potential matches are ranked according to a Match Score. The higher the score, the better the match (based on your profile, personality, and mentoring preferences).
- You can click facets/filters on the left to display only matches in that category. For example, click Level > Director to show only participants at the Director level.
- Click View Details to see how you compare with a potential mentoring partner. Items highlighted in green show where your background, personality, and preferences (competencies) overlap.
To update your mentoring suggestions
You can also update your suggestions on your My Profile page. This is most helpful prior to receiving your initial match, or in preparation for a new match with the next mentoring cycle.
- Log onto your organization's MentorcliQ environment.
This is typically hosted at https://[your-company].mentorcliq.com.
- Click the My Profile menu item.
- Click View Potential Matches to review and update your list of suggested matches.